[Setup] Re: Plone won't return page on XP localhost

alan runyan alan at enfoldsystems.com
Tue Jan 3 21:49:55 UTC 2006

> I already tried the latest nightly build. It didn't work at all.

"it didn't work at all" - could you be more specific?

> You had suggested doing that in response to another problem I
> reported - about 2.1.1 not creating a new site on win XP.
> (2.1.0 has the same problem).

Crap.  You can try enfold's software. Please look at your event.log and send
the traceback.
I have not seen this behavior.  Of course, we pay attention mainly to our
commercial products but I have used the plone.org windows installer on my xp
pro box.

Not sure what to tell you.  Maybe try Enfold Server 2.0.5?

Alan