[Setup] Certain products cause zope to fail.

J. Michael Adams jma at oksofar.com
Wed Jan 25 23:13:20 UTC 2006

Thanks much for your quick responses. I really appreciate that.

Can you point me to something that tells me what console mode is? (it's not
zopectl, is it?)

In the meantime, someone showed me that turning off debug would fix my
problem (I don't know how it got on.)

So I'm OK for now.

Thank you
- Michael Adams