[Setup] RE: Out of the box Plone and "this document contains no data"

Charlie Ward charliew at oxfam.org.au
Wed Feb 1 01:10:44 UTC 2006

Hi Alex,

The error is instant.  The browser the error occurs in is Firefox 1.0.7
on a windows xp box.

I've just tested it on IE 6 and when I click on save the browser tries
to go to url:
http://blahblahblah/portal_factory/File/file.2006blahblah/atct_edit but
fails producing a standard "The page cannot be displayed" error.

I've not seen this error before (to be honest I think I've only been
testing this problem on Firefox).

Clues?