[Setup] Re: Migration Plone 2.0.5 to 2.1.2 / lost all formatting

Ralf ralf.blaha at gmx.at
Mon Feb 27 17:33:18 UTC 2006

Thank you for your quick answer. As a newbie here I am astonished by the
help you get from the plone-community!Because I definitely lack some
understanding of the templates, I will try the migration the other way
(exporting and importing the content)

Cheers, Ralf

"alan runyan" <alan at enfoldsystems.com>
schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:GOOFYg3Sv0YKpDS7hx200000066 at mail.enfoldsystems.com...
> Look in portal_skins/custom
>
> If you have stuff in there - you are experiencing a customization error.
> i.e. you have customized something that is being picked up by the skin
> machinery.
>
> Try this:
>
>   - rename portal_skins/custom to portal_skins/custom_old
>
>   - create a new folder called 'custom'
>
> Look at your homepage.
>
> I doubt this is a problem that someone can help you fix "remotely" or over
> mailing list.  You need to have some understanding of the templates that
> must have changed.  If you send another email you should say what
> assets/templates/files are in your custom folder.
>
> Alan

Of Ralf