[Setup] Migration Plone 2.0.5 to 2.1.2 / lost all formatting

alan runyan alan at enfoldsystems.com
Mon Feb 27 14:57:49 UTC 2006

Look in portal_skins/custom

If you have stuff in there - you are experiencing a customization error.
i.e. you have customized something that is being picked up by the skin
machinery.

Try this:

  - rename portal_skins/custom to portal_skins/custom_old

  - create a new folder called 'custom'

Look at your homepage.

I doubt this is a problem that someone can help you fix "remotely" or over
mailing list.  You need to have some understanding of the templates that
must have changed.  If you send another email you should say what
assets/templates/files are in your custom folder.

Alan