[Setup] Migration Plone 2.0.5 to 2.1.2 / lost all formatting

Ralf ralf.blaha at gmx.at
Mon Feb 27 09:38:05 UTC 2006

Hi folks!

I migrated from Plone 2.0.5 to 2.1.2 (on an WinXP Prof. testing machine) and
experienced no errors during the migration. Now, the homepage looks rather
weird (no graphics, no
columns, like a homepage from 1994); there is hardly any formatting now.

The only modifications I made (before migration) were the change of the logo
and the deletion of the right-most column. I didn't install any products.

I checked the thread "Migrated Plone but lost all formatting" from Rob
Thomas (5.1.2006) and the answers given there, but they don't help me
(checked header.pt and invoking the css files one by one).

It would be nice if anybody could give me a hint how to solve this problem!

Cheers, Ralf