[Setup] Executing the command 'setupSite.py' failed

alan runyan alan at enfoldsystems.com
Sat Feb 25 02:52:32 UTC 2006

Yeah...

Because python comes on ibm's and the plone.org windows installer cant cope
with multiple pythons.  This is fixed in Enfold Server.  Hopefully for Plone
2.5 the plone.org windows installer will be more durable against multiple
python interpreters.

In fact Jim Baker at PyCon today told me this exact same problem.  Except he
has about 10 python installations on his system.

Try this:

  - start -> run -> cmd

  - type 'set'

  - see if there is a PYTHONHOME or PYTHONPATH

alan