[Setup] Windows XP install failure with Plone 2.1.2 - index out ofrange on empty MIME type extension

Joe Malin jmalin at jmalin.com
Wed Feb 22 14:37:10 UTC 2006

A computer guru once noted that "I can make a program as fast as you
want, as long as it doesn't work."

And, it seems to me that it doesn't have to check that each key is
valid, but it does have to account for a string having zero length
before it tries to find something in it. That might be as simple as
catching an exception.

Joe