[Setup] Windows XP install failure with Plone 2.1.2 - index out ofrange on empty MIME type extension

alan runyan alan at enfoldsystems.com
Wed Feb 22 02:39:00 UTC 2006

Fixed and will go out with next version.  Thanks for report.
It is something not quite with your registry ;) but we should protect
ourselves from the insanity of the registry.  My checkin comment:

reports of people getting empty keys and having plone fail on windows. as
the guru says:
markh runyaga: a key with an empty name in the registry I guess!
markh runyaga: ideally that function would examine each key to check it is
valid, but that would be lots slower :(

Thanks for the report.

Alan