[Setup] Request for information about migration issues 2.05 to 2.1.2 with ATCT 0.2

Toni Lipp Projekte & Coaching tlipp at stroke.ch
Tue Feb 21 14:56:24 UTC 2006

Hi
I'm fighting with some strange migration issues. And I wonder if you know
somebody who could give some advice.
I checked the Plone Site and found something about upgrading content
folderwise from 2.05 to 2.1
http://plone.org/documentation/faq/importing-2.0-content-into-2.1

Here is my situation
Plone site 2.05 Zope 2.7.5 and python 2.3.5 on linus
The Site as an ATCT site

My destination site is as follows:
Plone 2.1.2 Zope 2.8.4 python 2.4.2

I want to move the content folder wise, i.e. exporting the content folders
and importing them into the new 2.1.2 site.

Whats happens:
1. I can import the content into ZMI and see it there, I can even click on
an item and see it with the plone skin when I click on view in the ZMI.

2. Since the conten is ATCT 0.2 I used portal_atct and did a version
migration and recataloged

3. I still cannot see the folders nor the items in plone.

Thanks for your support.

Best regards,
Toni