[Setup] Member search not functioning in the sharing tag

Tsun Hung Wong wthterry at yahoo.com.hk
Tue Feb 21 03:11:15 UTC 2006

Dear All,

  The search function seems have some error when I trying to search for another member for sharing my own documents. When I use the username for searching, even I typed the whole username. It says no matching result. If I use the email as the searching criteria, below error shows. If I just click the search button without typing anything. It listed all the members in the system. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
      網站錯誤  當執行您的要求時, 網站發生錯誤. 這錯誤是:

錯誤類型
   AttributeError
錯誤值
   'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
遞交時間
   2006/02/21 11:14:39.330 GMT+8

 YM - 離線訊息
 就算你沒有上網,你的朋友仍可以留下訊息給你,當你上網時就能立即看到,任何說話都冇走失。
 http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk