[Setup] Re: Plone problem

Stefan H. Holek stefan at epy.co.at
Thu Feb 16 12:34:05 UTC 2006

Well, Anonymous *should* have Access contents information and View
permissions. It is the Zope default. If you want to lock down your
Plone site, removing those permissions from Anonymous at root or
portal level is *not* the way to go (and it doesn't even work
either!). The only sensible way to manage rights in a Plone site is
by workflow.

http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/understanding-permissions
http://plone.org/documentation/how-to/workflow-permissions

Stefan

--
Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams