[Setup] Re: Plone problem

Nicholas Watmough nickw at deakin.edu.au
Thu Feb 16 10:16:06 UTC 2006

I'm not using the default Data.fs created when the new Zope instance is
created (so I don't use the manager created at install time).

Because I am using my old Data.fs, my migrated site is using an
LDAPUserFolder for authentication, so it authenticates the user (who is
mapped to have a Manager role), against my LDAP directory.