[Setup] Re: Plone problem

Nicholas Watmough nickw at deakin.edu.au
Thu Feb 16 09:54:31 UTC 2006

I am now running Zope 2.8.5, with Plone 2.1.2, and I am still having the
same problem.

The plone site is repeatedly prompting for me to enter my Manager
username and password, and when I repeatedly cancel through, the page is
displayed, without any of the CSS sheets.

I can access the page normally if I give the Anonymous user both the
Access contents information, and View, permissions, but not otherwise,
even though my Manager user has both these permissions.

Would appreciate some guidance on this problem.

Thanks,

Nick