[Setup] Hello, I need help with this,

rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO rek2 at binaryfreedom.info
Sun Feb 12 19:15:30 UTC 2006

More info:

Time 	2006/02/12 13:56:43.406 US/Eastern
User Name (User Id) 	rek2 (rek2)
Request URL 	http://binaryfreedom.info:8080/binaryfreedom/index_html
Exception Type 	TypeError
Exception Value 	unbound method pt_getContext() must be called with
ZopePageTemplate instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
    * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 116, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 98, in pt_render
      *<FSPageTemplate at /binaryfreedom/document_view used for
      /binaryfreedom/index_html>*

TypeError: unbound method pt_getContext() must be called with
ZopePageTemplate instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 116, in __call__
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
  Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 98, in pt_render
   - <FSPageTemplate at /binaryfreedom/document_view used for /binaryfreedom/index_html>
TypeError: unbound method pt_getContext() must be called with ZopePageTemplate instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO wrote:

>     Site Error
>
> An error was encountered while publishing this resource.
>
> *TypeError*
>
> Hi I just installed zope and then plone.. following this howto for gentoo:
> http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Plone
> but I get this error bellow after I created the site ID etc..
>

> Sorry, a site error occurred.
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 187, in publish_module_standard
>     * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line
>       51, in new_publish
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 144, in publish
>     * Module Zope2.App.startup, line 199, in zpublisher_exception_hook
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 113, in publish
>     * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>     * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 116, in __call__
>     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
>     * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
>     * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
>     * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 98, in pt_render
>       *<FSPageTemplate at /binaryfreedom/document_view used for
>       /binaryfreedom/index_html>*
>
> TypeError: unbound method pt_getContext() must be called with
> ZopePageTemplate instance as first argument (got nothing instead)
> (Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error
> message.)
>
> Troubleshooting Suggestions
>
>     * The URL may be incorrect.
>     * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
>     * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
>       error.
>
> For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error log.
>
> If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you
> for your patience.

| I WON'T TRADE HUMANISM FOR PATRIOTISM |
dias que se acuesta uno sin aprender algo es un dia malgastado
Microsoft is not the answer, Microsoft is the question, the answer is no.
gtalk: rek2wilds at gmail.com
jabber: rek2 at binaryfreedom.info

Viva el idioma Español, no es para menos.
support firefox: http://www.mozilla.org