[Setup] Hello, I need help with this,

rek2 GNU/Linux LO LO LO rek2 at binaryfreedom.info
Sun Feb 12 19:06:52 UTC 2006

    Site Error

*TypeError*

Hi I just installed zope and then plone.. following this howto for gentoo:
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Plone
but I get this error bellow after I created the site ID etc..

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 187, in publish_module_standard
    * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line
      51, in new_publish
    * Module Zope2.App.startup, line 199, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
    * Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 116, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 191, in _exec
    * Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 124, in pt_render
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 98, in pt_render
      *<FSPageTemplate at /binaryfreedom/document_view used for
      /binaryfreedom/index_html>*

TypeError: unbound method pt_getContext() must be called with
ZopePageTemplate instance as first argument (got nothing instead)
(Also, an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error
message.)

Troubleshooting Suggestions

    * The URL may be incorrect.
    * The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
    * A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an
      error.

For more detailed information about the error, please refer to error log.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you
for your patience.

- --
- ---------------------------------------
| I WON'T TRADE HUMANISM FOR PATRIOTISM |
dias que se acuesta uno sin aprender algo es un dia malgastado
Microsoft is not the answer, Microsoft is the question, the answer is no.
gtalk: rek2wilds at gmail.com
jabber: rek2 at binaryfreedom.info

Viva el idioma Español, no es para menos.
support firefox: http://www.mozilla.org
Search your concience not your pocket.

http://www.sp-usa.org/espanol