[Setup] Reaching the search box in Plone 2.1.2

Robert HERZOG rherzog at aamodels.be
Sun Feb 12 10:12:07 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have migrated my sites from plone 2.1 to plone 2.1.2 on Linux (SuSE
9.3). I have a "logo" that uses up 1024 pixels in the top area. The
search box appears on top of it, but text entry is not possible, as the
whole of the logo area appears to act as an anchor. If I enlarge the
browser wide enough, the part of the search box not covering the logo is
active for text entry. This was not an issue in Plone 2.1. Simplest way
out would be to disable the logo as an active anchor for the site (not
very useful in my case at least). I could not yet find info about how to
solve this. Thanks for any clue.
Robert

--
Robert Herzog