[Setup] Re: Re: Problem Installing Plone on Windows XP

Lucia Colombo llcolombo at email.it
Fri Feb 10 14:51:57 UTC 2006

well, I actually did not try the windows installer for 2.1.2, I only used
the one for 2.1.1, then I upgraded manually to 2.1.2.
Anyway, after an unsuccessful intallation, I had to remove everything and
then install it again.
Maybe it is anyway worth a try, uninstalling AND removing all directories,
and then running the installation again.

Lucia
messaggio news:43ECA239.90705 at jmalin.com...