[Setup] Re: providing access of Plone site, to both internet

Garth Dahlstrom ironstorm at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:40:33 UTC 2006

Ramy,

Use http://effig.org/ everywhere and either have 2 different DNS servers;
one for Intranet and one for Internet that resolve that name to different
IPs OR edit the hostname files on each client to resolve it to a different
IP...

The other way to do it would be with an Apache rewrite rule for each IP on
the web server (see Virtual Hosting Monster)...  Plone itself doesn't care
where the request is coming from unless you mess with the AccessRules or
Zope.conf (which don't have any restrictions in them by default).

             __
http://stacktrace.org/