[Setup] FW: Out of the box Plone and uploading large documents

Charlie Ward charliew at oxfam.org.au
Tue Feb 7 01:22:54 UTC 2006

I am resending this query as I've not yet solved the problem of
uploading large documents into Plone and I am convinced others have
experienced this exact problem.

An update:

It now appears uploading large documents (anything roughly above 1mb) is
only problematic with Firefox (using Plone 2.1.2 on a win box).  With
Internet Explorer I am not experiencing a problem.

I've just updated my Firefox to version 1.5.0.1 (on a win xp box).
Attempting to upload a document (about 1.3mb) now results in a different
error to my previous Firefox version (error used to be "this document
contains no data").  When I click on Save I now get taken to a "The
Connection was Reset" firefox error page with a Try Again button. I am
not using Apache.

That same document I am able to upload using IE without a problem.

Help would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Charlie.