[Setup] Re: Is it OK to have Members folder type ATFolder not ATBTreeFolder in Plone 2.1.2?

Nick Davis nd51 at le.ac.uk
Thu Feb 2 09:20:39 UTC 2006

>  (Shouldn't portal_migration be enough now when the Members
> folder is in place or do I need to do the portal_atct stuff also?)

That depends if they properly fixed the migration, but it now looks like
they did. If your Members is ATBTreeFolder, and all individual Members
within it, and other folders too are now ATFolder, then I'd say its fine.

At the beginning of this long thread I was wondering whether the code
really was fixed but it turns out the problem was caused by the original
poster having a Folder instead of a Large Plone Folder.

You'll soon see if your migrated site is behaving itself anyway..........