[Setup] CMFOODocument

J. Michael Adams jma at oksofar.com
Mon Feb 6 02:21:32 UTC 2006

I'm using Plone 2.1.2 and Zope 2.7.8

I installed CMFOODocument, and it seemed to be OK. The "add item" tab on a
folder shows OO Document as one of the choices.

But when I select the OO Doc content type to add a document, I get the
following error trace:

----------
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPythonScript, line 109, in
__call__
  Module Products.CMFFormController.Script, line 141, in __call__
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 108, in __call__
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 324, in _bindAndExec
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 163, in _exec
  Module None, line 27, in createObject
   - <FSControllerPythonScript at /clients/all/createObject used for
/clients/all/teachers_root/teacher_manual>
   - Line 27
  Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 277, in getActionById
   - __traceback_info__: ('OOODocument', <ActionInformation at edit>)
  Module Products.CMFCore.Expression, line 44, in __call__
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 171, in __call__
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 174, in __call__
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 162, in _eval
  Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 112, in _eval
KeyError: 'base_edit'

I don't know where to even start solving this problem.

Does someone know what I can do about this?

Thanks,
Michael