[Setup] Newbie question: Plone on IIS

Andrew Jeffery ajeffery at viconpublishing.com
Thu Dec 21 14:42:37 UTC 2006

I read about using different default ports for managing and viewing a Plone
site but was hoping I could use my spare IPs rather than play with
non-standard ports for websites. If I can do so by installing Apache, I'd be
interested, too. I will have no use for IIS after I have Plone sites to
replace my current sites.

Andrew Jeffery - Vicon Publishing, Inc.
ajeffery at viconpublishing.com