[Setup] Re: plone-users group suddenly not accepting posts

Reinout van Rees reinout at vanrees.org
Mon Dec 18 10:40:04 UTC 2006

Nick Davis wrote:
> Hello,
>   This morning I suddenly became "not allowed to post" to plone-users.
> Anyone else experience this problem or know of anything weird going on
> this morning?

Lately limi changed the mailing list policy from "accept all posts" to
"subscribers only" (which is actually the default). Those spammers were
too much of a pest.

Don't know how you're reading/posting normally? You might need to
subscribe (you *can* turn off email delivery, though).

Reinout

--
Reinout van Rees                       r.van.rees @ zestsoftware.nl
http://vanrees.org/weblog/                  http://zestsoftware.nl/