[Setup] strange behaviour with MS Internet Explorer

sambnet at web.de sambnet at web.de
Thu Aug 31 06:16:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have developed a website with Plone on Suse 10.1 (Firefox and Mozilla as browsers) and now I have the bad surprise to see that many details in my skins actually have strange behaviour when the pages are visited with Microsoft Internet explorer.

The most disturbing thing is that the logo and the "breadcrumbs" (which both I customized) do not appear at all when the page is first launched by the browser. But then, when I go with the mouse over the site actions (without clicking on anything) everything which was missing suddenly appear (and remain visible afterwards).

Does somebody have an idea where that come from and if I can solve the problem ?

Thanks a lot,
Sam