[Setup] Re: error upgrading from 2.1.2 to 2.5

David Hostetler hoss at negativesum.net
Fri Aug 25 15:17:05 UTC 2006

UPDATE: Instead of just using 'dry run', I tried the actual migration
and get the same results.  I am able to successfully use the 'Version
Migration' action in portal_atct, which gets the ATContentTypes to
v1.1.1-final.  But this seems to have no effect on the base plone
migration (via portal_migration), which is still failing in the same way.

last line of error trace:

	File "/var/lib/zope/zope-apache287/Products/PlonePAS/sheet.py", line
58, in validate inspector = self.tmap[property_type]

Also, per the suggestion of Reinout, I tried executing the migration
twice.  I tried it multiple times in succession, actually.  No change.
Same error each time.

-hoss