[Setup] Re: error upgrading from 2.1.2 to 2.5

David Hostetler hoss at negativesum.net
Fri Aug 25 14:29:03 UTC 2006

I haven't knowingly made any customizations to member property types.
This is my first experience with Plone, so I've been very cautious about
making internal changes.  As I said in my original post, I only have
some skin/template customizations, and a handful of 3rd party products.
  I don't know if any of those products altered member property types.

Given the 'PlonePAS' presence in the error trace, I have been looking
through these postings for mention of PlonePAS related problems.  I
notice that this is a big piece of the 2.5 change -- the conversion from
GRUF to PlonePAS.

I do have a few user groups defined.

-hoss