[Setup] Problem upgrading 2.0.5 -> 2.1.3 AttributeError

Hans Manz hansmanz at gmx.de
Fri Aug 25 11:28:41 UTC 2006

Hello, folks!

Firstly I have to say, that I am a Plone beginner.  But anyway I have to
upgrade a productive system, but I am lost with it.

The site is running fine in a 2.0.5 environment and after export (zexp)
and import to a fresh instance of version 2.1.3, AttributeErrors appear
whenever I try to call whatever pages.  See error page here:
http://plone.pastebin.com/775573 -- ZMI pages render fine, btw.

My attempts to solve this:  I've read the FAQ about migrating from 2.0
to 2.1 and followed the instructions about CMF recatalogization, type
migration and portal_migration.  All these steps did not show up any
problems on the web gui.  There was some noise in the logs, though. Have
a look here:

    http://plone.pastebin.com/775579 (portal_migration)
    and here: http://plone.pastebin.com/775577 (HTTP GET).

I tried to read the migration documentation, but actually I don't get
any word (,yet). Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
HansManz