[Plone-Users] [Setup] Re: I am now unable to use my preferredstructured text to create email links, hyper links and content etc etc

Bastien Gauthier GBastien at commune.Sambreville.be
Fri Aug 18 10:10:01 UTC 2006

Just go to your personal settings "Preferences-->Personal preferences" and choose "Basic HTML textarea editor" in the "Content editor" listbox... ;-)

You will then be able to use HTML/Structured/reStructured/Plain text on TextFields...

BASTIEN Gauthier
Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville
071/260.247
http://www.sambreville.be