[Setup] ldap setup

Siddharth Sethi Siddharth.Sethi at whg.com
Wed Aug 16 19:44:20 UTC 2006

Hi,
I have managed to get my LDAPUserFolder configured, connected  and all
setup. I have no problems searching for users from within the ZMI. But
the problem that i get is that when i start up my plone site, it prompts
me for my zope username/password. I currently only have 1 user in zope
and that is the admin account and the only other username/password that
works in this prompt is the Manager DN one that i setup for my
LDAPUserFolder. Can any one help me out?