[Setup] user folders

deepak verghese lildeepak at yahoo.co.in
Wed Aug 16 18:49:50 UTC 2006

Hi,

 I wanted to change the work flow a little such that
when a user signs up he does not get a folder( i
turned folder creation off for this) but a few of the
registered users will be moved to another group called
'invited' and those users must be assignmed a personal
folder.How can i do this?

 In short i want only a few members to have personal
folders.

Can you tell me how to go about this or point me to
any tutorial where ill be able to read about how to do
this.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Deepak