[Setup] I am now unable to use my preferred structured text to create email links, hyper links and content etc etc

Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator chuck at smtl.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 15:21:37 UTC 2006

Hi

I have ZReST (Installed product ZReST (1.1)) installed.

I want to use Structured Text from within the ZMI as before.

I am aware there is support for ReStructuredText support? But what about
StructuredText support?.

I am ultra confused does Zope 2.9.4 and Plone 2.5 support structured
text.

And I mean when you click on your plone site > Edit > choice of options
to me I require the old - Structured Text, HTML or Plain Text Format not
the swanky html I don't mind but I need to work with StructuredText.

I haven't had any pointers is StructuredText supported in Zope 2.9.4 and
Plone 2.5anymore I also have these installed Python 2.4.2 and PIL 1.2.4.

Cheers

Chuck

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator