[Setup] I am now unable to use my preferred structured text to create email links, hyper links and content etc etc

Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator chuck at smtl.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 13:26:22 UTC 2006

Hi List when I view my old site I have the following options:

Format
If you are unsure of which format to use, just select Plain Text and
type the document as you usually do.

Structured Text
HTML
Plain Text

But not available with zope 2.9.4, Python 2.4.3, PIL 1.2.4 and Plone
2.5.
I do have Text Format but its stuck on HTML the drop down menu doesn't
function.

Please advise as I am unaware if I got to install a Product or a hotfix.

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator
Chuck Amadi