[Setup] I am now unable to use my preferred structured text to create email links, hyper links and content etc etc

Chuck Amadi Systems Administrator chuck at smtl.co.uk
Wed Aug 16 12:37:19 UTC 2006

Hi

Its doesn't behave like before.

When I Click on Edit and say type **Make This Bold**

After I click on Save it appears as **Make This Bold** and Not in Bold
Letters

I have looked at the html and I don't seem to be able to change to
structered text
It states Text Format HTML

I don't want to work with html as I am more proficient in using STX as I
was unable to migrate websites.zxep files So it's getting bad to worse
as I know that STX will only set me back a week to re code one of the
sites which I don't mine except for I cant STX to do it's magic.

I am aware that STX is superseded by ReSTX ReStructered Text please
advise as I am wasting
time at the moment need to start coding STX.

Cheers

--
Unix/ Linux Systems Administrator
Chuck Amadi