[Setup] Re: PIL is not installed properly

Nick Davis nd51 at le.ac.uk
Wed Aug 16 08:21:10 UTC 2006

Joe Bigler wrote:
> Nick,

> Thanks for the help.  I think you identified the problem.
>
> If I go to python in my Zope installation and run

Joe,
   V glad to have helped you find the problem. However, since I do
everything on Linux I'm not the best person to ask about install paths
etc on Windows. Hopefully someone who has done a lot of Zope/Plone on
Windows will help out.
   It will be something simple like your python path. Sounds like PIL is
just getting installed with the wrong python.
Regards,
Nick

--
Nick Davis