[Setup] Problems

vedawms vedawms at unc.edu
Mon Aug 14 13:55:08 UTC 2006

For what it's worth, I was looking for the same thing, and searching on Plone
migration generates results for other versions of Plone, but not for 2.5.

http://plone.org/documentation/migration

In this forum, however, I found this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/Migrating-2.0.x-to-2.5-tf1845909.html#a5038670

and this comment: See UPGRADE.txt and RELEASENOTES.txt in the CMFPlone
diectory of your
2.5 instance.  (this instruction is buried on the site, and should appear
here:
http://plone.org/products/plone, not just here:
http://plone.org/products/plone/releases/2.5 )

It would be nice if this was documented more prominently on Plone.org so
this information could be a little easier to find. And yes, I'd be happy to
contribute to the site documentation for Plone if someone would give me
access. I'm still a newbie, but happy to help even in small ways.

- Veda