[Setup] calendar_portlet skipping month

McMeniman, Ryan rmcmeniman at starentnetworks.com
Wed Aug 9 22:09:25 UTC 2006

I'm very new to Plone, so please pardon my novice question.

The calendar_portlet on my Plone site will advance to the next month on any month except from September to October (and beyond), when upon clicking the next month arrow the portlet disappears. I've adjusted the getnextmonth script to jump 2, 3, 4, etc. months, but the calendar still disappears. I've reviewed the portlets_calendar.pt to see if there are any obvious errors, but it seems fine. I've also adjusted the calendar_starting_year and calendar_future_years_available in the site_properties, which was set to default values of 1999 and 5, which I would assume would be problematic given these values.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

"This email message and any attachments are confidential information of Starent Networks, Corp. The information transmitted may not be used to create or change any contractual obligations of Starent Networks, Corp.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this e-mail and its attachments by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an email to postmaster at starentnetworks.com -- and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments without reading or disclosing their contents. Thank you."