[Setup] AD/LDAP w/ Plone 2.5 can't login

Thomas Doxtater tdd at adci.ws
Wed Aug 9 17:02:31 UTC 2006

I installed LDAPMultiPlugins1.3 (latest) and it seems to work properly,
all I can see it do really is auto configure some of the AD properties
for an LDAPUserFolder for me. But I still get an error. It looks like a
slightly different error now, Plone is giving me an AttributeError,
which I'll take as an improvement.

I've also tried using a GRUF and adding in an LDAP UF as a source, and
it read the groups from my AD, but it gives nil on the users. The
strangest part is if I go into the LDAP UF users tab and lookup a user,
they show up fine!

If anyone has any other ideas, I'm certainly open to them.

Thanks a bunch,

-Thomas