[Setup] Re: Re: Re: Can't get Plone+Apache SSL to work

Martin Malek martin.malek at telia.com
Sun Aug 6 16:56:33 UTC 2006

Hello again

Ok now some progress :)

Even though I am not able to have anything else as a VirtualHost than *.443
I come one step closer when I set NameVirtualHost the same as VirtualHost. I
get the "It works" page after logging in with ssl. But as soon as I turn on
my rewrite rules I get the "forbidden access" page.

My rewrite rule is:

RewriteRule ^/(.*)
http://localhost:8081/VirtualHostBase/https/81.26.252.160:443/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]

Btw should I rewrite the zope port or the plone port? I want plone to show
but the VirtualHostMonster is on zope. I don't qutie get it.

My guess is that I'm pointing somewhere where the VirtualHostMonster can't
be found.

Thanks,

Martin Malek

"KE Liew" <ke.liew at gmail.com> skrev i