[Setup] Re: Can't get Plone+Apache SSL to work

Martin Malek martin.malek at telia.com
Sat Aug 5 15:16:37 UTC 2006

Yes that was deliberate. I was just trying something out. You are completely
right. It should be 81 not 82.
Sorry for posting invalid info. But it doesn't respond to 81 either.

Must I have apache listening to the port I want to rewrite?

Should the RewriteRule be inside or outside the Virtualhost?

I am using SSLRequireSSL in all my <Directory > listings. Could that be an
issue?

I would be very thankful if anyone that uses plone with apache ssl would
paste or send me their httpd.conf file so that I can see where the error is.

Thanks for any help,

Martin Malek

"KE Liew" <ke.liew at gmail.com> skrev i
meddelandet