[Setup] IIS

Marie-Anne Delahaut delahaut.marie-anne at wallonie-isoc.org
Fri Aug 4 20:27:46 UTC 2006

Thank you Phil, I think I will have to "digest" all this information before
applying it but I will try,
Regards,
Marie-Anne

roxy-on-windows/

...which tells you about the VHM and how to work with Plone's
AccessRule. Personally, the first thing I do when I set Plone up is kill
that AccessRule - so I can't vouch for that part of the howto. There is
a bit more about the AccessRule here: -

http://plone.org/documentation/faq/multiple-sites-installers/

http://plone.org/documentation/faq/accessrule/

FWIW, once the AccessRule is out of the picture, the standard Zope docs
for the VHM are the place to go: -

http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/VirtualHosting.stx

HTH

--

Regards,

PhilK

"Human language continually changes, innit."
- Stephen Juan