[Setup] IIS

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Thu Aug 3 15:14:42 UTC 2006

Hi Marie,

Marie-Anne Delahaut wrote:
> In summary, is it possible to run both IIS and Plone sites at the same time
> on the same server ?

Oops - forgot to say: I normally use Apache, but the other alternative
is to use the Enfold Enterprise Proxy, which adds the necessary proxy
functionality to IIS. EEP is a commercial product, but is not expensive
- if you value your time, it may be a better solution than the Apache
route. I use EEP on a site where the Enfold version of Plone is in use,
and it works well.

	http://plone.org/products/enfold_proxy

There are other products which work with IIS, but I don't have any
personal knowledge of them.

--

Regards,

PhilK

"Human language continually changes, innit."
- Stephen Juan