[Setup] Plone 2.5 - Multiple sites with separate data files.

Mark Constable mark at ultralab.net
Thu Aug 3 10:39:23 UTC 2006

I have installed plone 2.5 and am in the process of moving existing plone
2.1 sites into it.

my current setup in 2.1 allows me to setup multiple plone instances using
the sites folder, enabling me to have separate data.fs files for each of
my sites.

the folder structure has changed in version 2.5 (package installer for OS
X) and despite searching the web for a few days I haven't been able to
find a solution. Does anybody know how I could replicate my current setup?

Mark Constable
Researcher
Ultralab | Anglia Ruskin University