[Setup] Re: FW: Plone 2.5 Having trouble with LDAP

Phil de Silva phil at aconex.com
Wed Aug 2 02:14:20 UTC 2006

I have mapped a field from LDAP to Zope to get 0 in must_change_password.
This got rid of the error but I still get prompted to reset my password
every time I log in.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Thanks for the quick response.

I am using plone to authenticate against my existing LDAP setup.
I need the users on Active Directory to be able to login to the Plone site
using their existing username and password. I do not want them to be
prompted to change their password.

How do I do that?

Thanks,