[Setup] Re: Moving Data Folder b/w installs

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Tue Aug 1 16:43:29 UTC 2006

Fabio R. Penny schrieb:
> Thank you for your response Raphael.  Strangely enough, I had no functioning
> AD integration or LDAP UF in that site - could it be that I had an add-on
> product of some sort and not an actual configuration?

No idea ... :-(

I only recall having seen the error you posted (or
at least a very similar one) when testing a copy
of a production site on a dev server before fixing
the LDAP connection on the copy
(actually I think it wasn't even the configuration
but I was missing some lpad-related Python module
on the dev site).

Raphael