[Setup] DCWorkflowDump

Larry Pitcher unclelarry at columbiainet.com
Thu Apr 27 17:41:26 UTC 2006

> I have a problem with DCWorkflowDump :
> I can dump my workflow but it don't run with a product.
> I don't know a lot about products and python but I just made
> a skin product with DIYskin and I want to insert my workflow
> definition into it.
>
> Did someone can explain me how to do ?
>
> Thanks,
> Michka.

Micka,

Look at the product PloneWorkflows in the collective SVN (down at the
moment). You can use this product as an example. You use the file created by
DCWorkflowDump in your PloneWorkflows-based product instead of the workflow
definition files that come with it. For example, replace IntranetWorkflow.py
with MyWorkflow.py in the PloneWorkflows directory, then make the proper
adjustments in Extensions/Install.py.

There may be a better way, but this works for me. If you need more info,
look at the WorkGroups product. It installs new workflows and also a new
role.

HTH,

Larry Pitcher