[Setup] Mail error when adding a new user

Bastien Gauthier GBastien at commune.Sambreville.be
Thu Apr 27 15:27:11 UTC 2006

For the user name, try with @free.fr and without maybe ???

BASTIEN Gauthier

Service Informatique - Administration Communale de Sambreville

071/260.247

http://www.sambreville.be

________________________________

De : setup-bounces at lists.plone.org [mailto:setup-bounces at lists.plone.org] De la part de 6BerYeti
Envoyé : jeudi 27 avril 2006 17:21
À : setup at lists.plone.org
Objet : [Setup] Mail error when adding a new user

Hi everybody

I am very new french user to Plone and try to setup my firt plone site.
As I want to add a new user, Plone ask name, login and mail address.
But when validating the form, the answer is :
We were unable to send your password to your email address: (554, '<cyber18-3.paris.imaginet.fr[195.68.3.18]>: Client host rejected: Access denied')

In the Site Setup->ZMI->MailHost, I have added the smtp server address of my usual Internet Access Provider (smtp.free.fr) and whether or not I add my free user name and password, it gives me the same error.

I don't understand at all where I can have missed something, so thanks to you if you can help.

Best Regards,
J.L.P.