[Setup] Re: AT + mimetype related 2.0_final to 2.1.2 migration faliure

Nick Davis nd51 at le.ac.uk
Mon Apr 24 08:45:47 UTC 2006

Daniel Dekany wrote:
> I have tracked it back as far as I can, but at the end I don't really
> understand what I see:

You probably did this already, but just in case - look at Mimetypes
through the ZMI. Are the icons all broken? If so, go to Plone's
add/remove products, remove Mimetypes, then add it back. That fixed
similar errors for us.  Why does migration cause it to break? I don't
know....

If that doesn't fix your problem, sorry I don't know much more . ;-(