[Setup] Plone 1.0.4 problem: where can I find an old Plone1.0.4?

stefano at ciccarelli.org stefano at ciccarelli.org
Thu Apr 20 19:32:46 UTC 2006

Hi Phil,
I amanged to download 1.0.5 from Sourceforge, and I dropped my data.fs
into a newly installed Ploen 1.0.5 but I get the foillowing error:

AttributeError

Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish
Module Zope.App.startup, line 182, in zpublisher_exception_hook
Module Products.CMFCore.PortalContent, line 117, in __call__
Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 169, in _exec
Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 228, in _exec
Module Products.CMFCore.FSPageTemplate, line 141, in pt_render
Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 95, in pt_render
<FSPageTemplate at /bergen/document_view used for /bergen/index_html>
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 200, in __call__
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 703, in do_useMacro
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 244, in interpret
Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 473, in do_setLocal_tal
Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 217, in evaluate
Line 3, Column 0
Expression: <PythonExpr here.portal_actions.listFilteredActionsFor(here)>
Names:
{'container': <PloneSite instance at 02155060>,
 'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 01323CCC>,
 'here': <Document at /bergen/index_html>,
 'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 0344C410>,
 'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter
instance at 0130F79C>,
 'nothing': None,
 'options': {'args': ()},
 'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 0344C410>,
 'request': <HTTPRequest, URL=http://127.0.0.1:8080/bergen/index_html>,
 'root': <Application instance at 020CBAA8>,
 'template': <FSPageTemplate at /bergen/document_view used for
/bergen/index_html>,
 'traverse_subpath': [],
 'user': admin}
Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 48, in __call__
__traceback_info__: here.portal_actions.listFilteredActionsFor(here)
Module Python expression
"here.portal_actions.listFilteredActionsFor(here)", line 2, in f
Module Products.CMFCore.ActionsTool, line 188, in listFilteredActionsFor
AttributeError: sin_tool (Also, an error occurred while attempting to
render the standard error message.)

Troubleshooting Suggestions

The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the HTML
source for this page.

If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for
your patience.

Does anybody have any idea?
Thanks in advance,
Stefano