[Setup] Plone 1.0.4 problem: where can I find an old Plone1.0.4?

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Thu Apr 20 18:47:59 UTC 2006

Hi Stefano,

stefano at ciccarelli.org wrote:
> after several trials I came to the conclusion that the installation is
> seriously damaged. The Data.fs seems to be more or less OK, though.

If the data.fs is good, you should be OK.

> The problem is that I need a Plone 1.0.4 windows installer, since I do not
> know exactly where the problem is. Does anybody know where I can get one?

The last I see at: -

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=47214&package_id=59534

Is 1.0.5, and I have 1.0.3 and 1.0.5 myself.

There is 1.0.4 archive (not Windows installer) at: -

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=47214&package_id=40153

...so you could run the 1.0.3 installer, and use that to upgrade to
1.0.4 - or install the /Zope/ Windows installer, and drop 1.0.4 into
that as a product (that would be the best bet, I think). Old Zopes are at: -

http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/swpackage_releases

Alternatively, you could run the 1.0.5 installer, and drop your data.fs
into that - should work as if you were upgrading, but introduces some
more variables.

Let me know if you need that 1.0.3 installer, and I'll pop it somewhere
you can download it. I'll have a look locally for 1.0.4, but if it is
not in the archive on my production server, I'm not that optimistic.

HTH!

--

Regards,

PhilK